CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Servant

Today we had to load up in the car for our three hour trip of errands. I thought I would hook the t.v.s up in the car to make it less painful for the troops. Bruen quickly laid down the rules for the backseat entertainment. Rule #1 He picked the first movie. Rule #2 Matilda had to carry the movie case holding over 100 dvds to the car. Of course she already had her sunglasses on her head, scarf around her neck, and two purses on her shoulder. She held onto the case for a minute before she realized she was being used! She quickly dropped the case at Bruen's feet and told him these exact words, "Bruen, Oh No, I am NOT your servant." I am pretty sure I have told them those exact words.

She is really big on the servant thing these days. My dad and Anna are taking Bruen and Matilda to Tennessee on vacation at the end of July. Matilda asked my dad if they would be staying in a hotel with servants. I giggled and told my dad that I had know idea where she got that. My dad blamed me and my mom. I hardly think that either of us live a life with servants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment