Matilda and Pinky Pie on the Carousel
Brian and Bruen went to Tallulah to unload some furniture and the rest of us stayed home. Matilda decided we were going to have a "Girls Only" weekend but Bishop could come along to. She made a long list of things to do. The list included putting on make up, jewelry, dress up, watching movies, going to Build a Bear, and riding the Carousel at the mall. I think she forgot to ask me what I might enjoy doing! After my first trip to Build a Bear I have decided that it is definitely a place for grandparents and grandchildren. In fact I was the only mom in the place. Why didn't I come up with that great idea.....they are making a killing! FYI: She has not put Pinky Pie down since she got her. I call her Pinky Poo just to aggravate her and it works. She gets soooo frustrated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment