Here are a few pictures from Matilda's Dance Recital. This year is her second year and I think she already has it figured out. She loves to perform. And even more than performing she loves the gifts she receives afterwards. It is one of her many nights to shine, and boy does she! Thanks to everyone who came to watch her. I hope you enjoyed the recital as much as I did.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Matildas 2nd Dance Recital
Here are a few pictures from Matilda's Dance Recital. This year is her second year and I think she already has it figured out. She loves to perform. And even more than performing she loves the gifts she receives afterwards. It is one of her many nights to shine, and boy does she! Thanks to everyone who came to watch her. I hope you enjoyed the recital as much as I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment