CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Boy Night Girl Night

Bedheads
Summertime Fun


Hotel Treasures from Aunt Lisa

A SCRATCH!



Matilda bathing Bishop

The kids have been begging to have a friend spend the night. I really do miss Baton Rouge and our regular play dates! On Saturday Bruen had John Christopher over. I told him Saturday afternoon that Ju Ju would be bringing him home when she got off of work. His response was "Oh great they will get a chance to know each other on the ride home. They don't know each other very well." Where does he come up with this? LOL!!! The boys spent the weekend playing the wii, DS, doing the water slide, and walking in the corn fields. They were so well behaved I let him sleep over again tonight. Tomorrow Matilda will have her BFF Kate over. She is so excited she can hardly stand it.
Today Matilda went with my dad to see his parents. While visiting, my Aunt Lisa gave her a bag full of hotel soaps, shower caps, shampoo, conditioner, and lotions that she brought home from her recent vacation. Boy was she excited! Every trip I go on I kill myself trying to find the "perfect" treat. Little did I know it was right in front of my eyes.....and FREE!!!!!! She could not wait to bathe tonight. Thanks Lisa!
Also while she was at MeMe's she told me that a stranger tried to play with her new pink Build a Bear pony and she was not happy about it. She told me that she told MeMe(my grandmother) that she did not want the baby to touch it. I asked her again who she told and she said "MeMe, you know the old lady with the gray hair." Little Matilda tells it like she sees it:) I wonder where she gets that honesty?

No comments:

Post a Comment