Today Bruen and I went on a field trip with his class to Kleinpeter Dairy. Bruen thought it was the coolest field trip so far because he got to eat chocolate ice cream and drink chocolate milk.....both montessori no no's. Between visiting the Dairy and the farm we went to have lunch at a park. Minutes after getting out of the car and running to the playground Bruen met a lady who had lost her wedding ring in the sand two days before. She offered a cash reward for anyone who could find it. Of course all the kids eagerly dug through the sand hoping to find the ring and get the cash reward. All but Bruen quickly lost interest. He dug until it was time to leave. He had to eat his lunch in the car. That boy will do anything for a buck! I wonder who he takes after? The trip was great despite the cold weather. I think we both enjoyed the time with each other!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment