Bishop has decided that he does not like baby food. I don't think the tast bothers him, he just has more fun spitting it out. The problem started last week when I told him "No No No!" after making rasberries with a mouth full of sweet peas. I obviously did not use the right tone with him when I said it because now he wont take a single bite without spitting it every where. I think I am going to have to call the pediatrician about this! These are pictures of him eating his dinner. Of course the big kids think this is hillarious. Bruen tells Matilda to stand right in front of the highchair every time I give him a bite. She has not caught on yet!
After such a messy dinner I let the boys bathe together. Bruen has been asking for a while now and I think both boys enjoyed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment