CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Dreaded Question

I walked in last night at 11:47p.m. after being gone from home for five days to find the kids still awake! They were so happy to see me and wanted to sleep with me in my bed. Since I was so exhausted and knew that any answer other than yes would have resulted in tears, I agreed. We immediately sent Brian to the guest bed and the three of us snuggled in.

Just as I was dozing off Bruen asked me if it took both a boy dog and a girl dog to make puppies! I said yes and waited anxiously for the next question which soon came. "How?". After frantically thinking I told him" I had no idea", he would have to ask his dad. I laid there praying the conversation was over. After thirty long seconds he said "I know how we can find out! Let's put a girl and boy dog in a clear box and video tape them. They won't know we are watching and we can see two things, how they make the puppies, and then how the puppies come out of the mama!" He was so proud of his idea......I was sick to my stomach! This is just a reminder that the kids are getting so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment